Geberit 90mm 135 bend

Fitting our ensuite, the W/C frame is going to straddle a joist, near enough perfectly, I couldn't have designed it to be more central! So I need to offset the waste run. I've seen Geberit do a 90mm 135 bend, but it looks like it needs electrofusion welding. The pipe they supply with the frame is push fit, is there any compatible 90mm push fit bends I can use? 

My plan is to angle the supplied 90mm pipe + use a 135 bend to offset horizontally, then drop down to a 110mm 90 bend to run parallel with the joists out of the house. 

On 18/04/2024 at 08:08, Russell griffiths said:

A photo would be better. 

the pipe needs to drop down and run to the external wall which is in front of the frame.

i can’t see any suitable offset connector available in the UK

IMG_7231.jpeg

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Temp said:

Can't you rotate the supplied 90 so it points down and to the side. Then you just need another 90 degree bend.

Most of the Geberit stuff I can see is electrofusion welded, which I don't have the gear for. I don't think the provided 90 bend will clear the underside of the bottom plate on an angle for me to get a coupler on to, without butchering the bottom plate and losing support for the frame itself.

Edited by jayc89

3 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

Was that one on Amazon no good. 

That might be my only option, quite galling to pay £61 for it though

1 hour ago, jayc89 said:

That might be my only option, quite galling to pay £61 for it though

In the time you’ve faffed about it would be in now. 
I have found that I find the solution to a problem, I then spend two weeks looking at ways to do it cheaper, try to reinvent the wheel, buy something crap. 
then throw the crap thing away and buy the part I should have bought two weeks ago. 

38 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

In the time you’ve faffed about it would be in now. 
I have found that I find the solution to a problem, I then spend two weeks looking at ways to do it cheaper, try to reinvent the wheel, buy something crap. 
then throw the crap thing away and buy the part I should have bought two weeks ago. 

I can only dream of having spent the last couple of weeks trying to figure this out. Unfortunately there's been plenty of other things to tackle on this renovation. Agree with the point though!