MVHR - Condensation Drain - 12mm

I'm just doing the final setup of my Airflow Androit MHRV unit and have discovered the condensation drain fittings requires "rust resistant 12mm OD pipework". BPC actually supplied some standard 21.5mm plastic drain fittings which are clearly not correct for the unit. 

Before I call them today I thought I'd just ask if I'm missing anything obvious? My plan is to connect the drain outlets from the MVRV and the heat battery to a HEPvO waterless trap and into the stack. 

I found this online: http://www.pipefittingsdirect.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d28.html which shows a nylon 12mm OD pipe suitable for compression and push fit. This with copper compression fittings? 

52 minutes ago, PeterW said:

So 12mm isn’t any type of copper I know of ...!

I’d use a 12/15mm nylon reducer and get it to 15mm and then use ordinary pipe fittings from there onwards

D3CACA43-4065-4B18-B882-FE98E4D13313.thumb.jpeg.47ebd9500ded00a603fd49d3a089a687.jpeg

BES do a full range of 12mm copper pipe and fittings.

But, your solution is ideal! Ta!!

18 minutes ago, Crofter said:

Is there any reason why it needs to be copper? Couldn't you use flexible PVC?

None whatsoever. Its just what I found in 12mm.

I've since discovered that 12mm water pipes are common in caravans. JG seem to do a range.

A couple of years ago when I was just starting the build, I bought an old caravan for £90, ripped the top off and used it as a trailer to transport my big timber beams and JJI joists, as well as all the cladding from the sawmill. The aluminium got turned into a roof for a log store, and the flexi plumbing is currently in the shed awaiting reuse... condensate drain seems appropiate. I would say I've got money's worth out of that caravan anyway...