Jump to content

What needs to be done for completion certificate?

Recommended Posts

Looking at securing finance for our build, but want to understand what actually needs to be done to get a completion certificate and to then move onto a standard residential mortgage.  We are quite tight on funds, but we are also fine if we move in and still need to tile floors, fit the additional bathrooms, utility room, exterior cladding.   These are areas that I am completely comfortable doing myself and not only will it save us money, but also mean we can move in and tackle these jobs when time permits.   



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Firstly You can move in prior to a completion I think we were in about five months via completion 

From memory 

Electrical certificate 

Gas if applicable 

Slate grading cert If applicable 

You will also need to complete your final sap with water usage Sap guy did that for a tiny fee Ppppp 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...