Jump to content

Flush hinges


Recommended Posts

So, flush hinges.  Why are they called that?  To get the door or window sitting against the frame, a rebate in one or the other will be needed, otherwise you'll have the thickness of the hinge separating them (albeit just one thickness of metal rather than two with a regular hinge).  


Is there something I'm not understanding about them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...