Oops!

Dee

My boilers was condemned, a new one fitted. While the engineers were twiddling their thumbs waiting for the boiler to arrive I asked them to connect water and heating pipes to the system as it was drained down.

These pipes are in an bathroom I'm fitting out but my regular plumber is being very evasive and it's preventing me from getting on with my part.

I realise now this connecting is a mistake! So when Mr plumber finally comes back the system will have to be drained again for him to connect shower, sink and loo....am I correct or is there away of doing this without drain the system?

There are no isolation valves fitted and it's plastic pipe with copper tails.....I'm an idiot!

Don't worry too much. Your plumber is probably just miffed you got someone else to do the pipes.

Perhaps apologise with a crate of beer and ask him to fit the isolation valves the other guys forgot. 🙂

I don't know if he's miffed or not as he hasn't returned any of my emails or texts ...even before I got the other guys involved. He's hot the heads up now anyway. 

Yes isolation valves would've been helpful!