Leveling Screed for Suspended Timber Floor

Barney12

Hi All

Can anyone recommend a floor levelling screed that is suitable for a 22mm caberdeck chipboard floor. Its going to need to go from 20mm to 0mm.

The floor is capable of taking a 50mm screed so no issues with structural integrity but I'm concerned about flexibility.

The eventual floor finish is still in debate but most likely engineered oak but possibly carpet if someone gets her way.

TA!

Just now, Nickfromwales said:

Mapei

Is it undulating 0-20mm or can you bulk areas out first with 6 / 9 / 12 / 15mm plywood first ? A lot quicker to bulk out first, and saves a lot of leveller. 

Ta. No, its sloping right to left in a uniform manner. Installed wonky!

Just now, Nickfromwales said:

Haven't had my second coffee yet, plus ordering parts for my current job, plus charging my chuffing van as the back door wasn't shut properly last night so the battery went flat. "Finger of fudge". ?

Oooh go on then. But I'd prefer a Curly Wurly. :)

2 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

Haven't had my second coffee yet, plus ordering parts for my current job, plus charging my chuffing van as the back door wasn't shut properly last night so the battery went flat. "Finger of fudge". ?

P.S. Get one of these. I keep mine charged up and its got me out of jail a couple of times:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-PORTABLE-CAR-JUMP-STARTER-AIR-COMPRESSOR-BATTERY-START-BOOSTER-CHARGER-LEADS/182461430331?_trkparms=aid%3D555014%26algo%3DPL.DEFAULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160706105120%26meid%3Dd1804f2446d44b838ba3f4d7137e7bee%26pid%3D100508%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26&_trksid=p2045573.c100508.m3226

28 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

You can see where the kids get leaving the freezer door open from!!