Planning Times Condition

Well, after 14 months and some mitigation help ££ we made it through planning, i notice on the conditions, they have put a restriction in for days/times for demolition to happen.

Being self builders, obviously weekends and evenings is when we will do this. I don't think we would have many issues locally but does any one have any experience of this and how it's enforced? Cheers

Sorry, I should have said also, construction, we have no demolition to do. I would also say, I know that it is technically a breach of a condition but wondered how they would prove/deal with it? What constitutes noise or normal DIY noise? They knew this was a self build 

2 hours ago, WiltshireLink said:

Being self builders, obviously weekends and evenings is when we will do this. I don't think we would have many issues locally but does any one have any experience of this and how it's enforced? Cheers

Yes.

Forget it. Crack on. Enforced ? After yer done and dusted...... Just get it done pronto Tonto.....

• Thanks 1

As others have mentioned, go against the Planning conditions could result in Enforcement Action and/or a stop notice being issued. You can try to vary the condition but working days/hours is pretty standard amongst LPA’s so don’t expect them to budge.

Planning cannot tie you in, nor can they control the self-build element or involvement. So you and other contractors need to adhere to the approval and conditions. 

• Thanks 1