Minimum needed for completion certificate - advice needed

As our build inches towards being weathertight, I'm gradually starting to think how we tackle the internals, get the build "finished" and move in.

Our build is reasonably large (~260m2, plus attached garage) and very much designed for us to grow into.  We've gone for a high quality build but the only way we've been able to make it work financially and still get the finish we wanted has been to be very involved alongside individual trades, which has taken time!  The vision is to carry on with that high-quality throughout but we're outgrowing our current living situation and to be honest we're keen to allow ourselves to focus on other things away from an all-consuming build.

The way the build is laid out gives us a bit of flexibility - there's three adjoining sections which can be pretty well partitioned from each other.  So we're toying with the idea of doing a quicker basic finish to one downstairs section (it would essentially be two-bed flat) and the bare-minimum needed elsewhere to get our completion certificate.  We could then gradually "open up" the subsequent sections as we're able to complete them.

So the question is, what is the bare minimum we need to do elsewhere to get a completion certificate?

(I'm aware there's some pros and cons to going for completion, as opposed to just moving in without it but I'm keen to explore our options)

As Peter has already said A bit more detail needed If you are talking about moving in to your new build You don’t need a completion certificate to do that or to get home insurance 

But would be worth having electrics and any gas certified