Adhesive for attaching stainless steel to concrete

Going to be finishing a garage concrete floor edge, it will be covering the external part of the concrete you see when the garage door shuts. It will also be screwed down too. Any advice on an adhesive to use please? Ct1 was a thought but someone on here might suggest something much better. We are keeping the screws to a minimum due to the possibility of stones in the concrete deflecting the drill bit and making the screw not sit nicely in the countersunk hole. This is a renovation, not a new build a d the concrete edge is not great hence being covered by the stainless trim. 

A car will drive over the trim eventually. No water will be sitting on it as it will drain to an aco hex drain currently being refitted. 

Cheers

James

Edited by j_s

Don't worry about stones in the concrete, good bit and steady drilling is all you need. Put in concrete screws every 400mm. Something like stixall, CT1, basically any of the hybrid sealant-adhesives.

10 hours ago, nod said:

Sika-flex is as good as anything 

providing you have an adhesion promoter -somethign to stickthe convdrete dust down

concrete surface dust will be the problem ,so it must besealed --then any modern adhesive wil work 

you painting the gatrage floor?

if so do not skrimp and use 2 pack system --you will never do it again  and it wil seal floor very wel

Cheers all. I will get a concrete primer too, would Tescon primer do it as I have a new can for other required internal work. 

Edit: It's the s primer spray that I have. 

If not, any recommendations please for a primer? 

Edited by j_s