Is this network electric connection ok?

Hiya, there is a 3 phase pole behind us which is being moved but in addition we need a connection off it for the 2 houses. 

I was reading the technical sheet they sent out, it said "The supply will be alternating current having a declared voltage of 230 Volts, single phase and neutral with a frequency of 50 hertz"

will that do?

Thinking of charging an electric car as well as running the house. Like is that the biggest connection you can get without going 3 phase?

What you need to know is the power rating of the supply, usually expressed in KVA  Which is thousand Volts times Amps  which for all practical purposes the same a kW (thousand Watts)

Ask them.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, ProDave said:

What you need to know is the power rating of the supply, usually expressed in KVA  Which is thousand Volts times Amps  which for all practical purposes the same a kW (thousand Watts)

Ask them.

Thanks I deffo will, just to firm up what I am asking from the customer proposal map it looks like a red line which appears to be 11KV, does that sound like it? What should I be aiming for? The planner fella a while back on the phone indicated he would do the best he could for us and would use a thicker wire. (He obviously didn't use that terminology lol).