Podcasts?

Can anyone recommend any decent podcasts about self-building, or all the related subject matter, from which I can learn? Ideally on Spotify.

I used to listen to Built:It by Andy Stevens, but almost every episode has disappeared from Spotify, and there don't seem to be any new episodes on other channels. I listened to a couple of building-related podcasts, but they all seemed aimed at the property developer demographic, talking about flipping things for profit.

6 minutes ago, SteamyTea said:

I find books better.

Generally, I'd agree. *looks over at bookshelf with about 350 non-fiction books on it*. However, I've found self-build books not terribly detailed... The Self-Builder's Bible is reasonably broad, but not much deeper than the average magazine article.

I also find it reasonably challenging to read books while running, driving, and doing gardening stuff on-site :) For some reason, audiobooks always feel like cheating, to me. I should probably get over that.

1 hour ago, Drellingore said:

Can anyone recommend any decent podcasts about self-building,...

The one above is the only one I've found.  House Planning Help isn't just about planning - which is why I don't rate it as 'good'. The author should rename the podcast. I have spent a good deal of time looking.  The trouble is the subject area is so large.

Different people learn in different ways: some of us like reading material, others video, others like listening. The best I can suggest is some (of the millions) of YT and Vimeo (I'm sure there are others) resources. 

But filtering by presenter and content is the issue: along with shared ignorance.