What is this noise?

Bozza

Attached video is of one of my upstairs Rationel 3G alu clad tilt & turn windows (2 years old).  During stormy weather, it seems to play an annoying humming, unlike the same windows on the same elevation of the house, exposed to the same conditions.

My excellent local approved supplier has never come across this.  We replaced the pop out vent but that is not the problem. Unlike other Rationel windows these ones don’t seem to have any adjustment ability.  On examination nothing seems to be different, damaged etc.  

I think it’s vibration from one of the window seals.    The window seems level but a bit of a cold draft bottom right at the hinge side.

Anyone any thoughts on this, specifically come across this issue?

Pictures of the window from the outside both close up at the details and a zoomed out view to give overall context please.

We had a similar noise at our last house, though lower frequency.  I believe it to be nothing to do with the window but a seam in a Tyvec layer around the timber frame not taped properly, and able to blow like a reed and make that noise at the seam.

@ProDave cheers for suggestion.  Have attached best pics I have, its the left one of the three first floor identical full height windows.  The noise stops when I open the window, so unsure if it would be house wrap, or anything like that, unless the wind is hitting loose wrap when the window is closed, and opening it this diverts away from the wrap and into the house, obviously.  The cladding and sealant all seems stable around the window, so can’t see a way in for wind TBH.

Only thing I can think of is when the wind conditions cause this next, is to seal the frames internally 

with airtight tape.  If it’s the seals…should confirm…

93AAC7B3-3B38-4D56-8951-E69745A23559.jpeg

434F9104-40F0-4A3B-A1EF-4B0964F060F8.jpeg

I would try some tape. Something like Frog tape is sticky to try sealing it for a test but will peel off with no residue.  If sealing inside makes no difference try sealing outside, though you don't really want to be up a ladder when it is blowing a hoolie.