Quote from Weru, what do you think i could get them down to

Post and beam

Well spotted. They do make a big point of saying their windows are installed by their own employees and not contractors, so deffo a one stop shop. Actually this is an attractive feature of the company. Expensive on first round of haggle though.

TG 16 windows and 3 external doors. Front, utility and french doors to rear.

Typical text in the schedule is like this

Configuration: DLS/DKR 1230 1/2 1/2 Uw,N: 0.95 W/(m²K) n.

EN ISO 10077-1

width: 1230 mm, height: 1050 mm width partition: 1,

measurements: 1/2:1/2 i307028

Thermal insulation/Security glazing KlimaTherm 0.7 Secur-ai VSG (33.1) g-Value acc. to DIN EN 410 in percent: 49, Ug-value: 0.7 W/(m²K)

Sound insulation value (glass): 36 dB

Aluminium spacer type: vertical -/horizontal Bar 3 (24mm)

colour of bars: outside M4 quartz grey wood structure / inside white number of horizontal bars: 1

Being generous here, 16 windows at £1.5k each (some will be higher, others lower), £24K, £8k for your doors, £32K.

2 men x 4 days @ £700 (3 days install, 1 day offload and setting out), £2.8K excluding travel call that £200, accommodation £250 a night, call that £1K and delivery £2K.

I would say it should be around £36/£38K, £44.5K sounds a bit steep without seeing schedule/quote, for 19 items to be honest.

Edited by craig

Ask them for there supply only price 

You will probably be quite shocked 

We had two sets of bifolds on our last build The fitting and survey price came to £1900 plus vat They wouldn’t zero rate I’d never fitted bifolds before 

It took myself and my wife less than a day to fit both 

On 21/03/2023 at 23:25, craig said:

Being generous here, 16 windows at £1.5k each (some will be higher, others lower), £24K, £8k for your doors, £32K.

2 men x 4 days @ £700 (3 days install, 1 day offload and setting out), £2.8K excluding travel call that £200, accommodation £250 a night, call that £1K and delivery £2K.

I would say it should be around £36/£38K, £44.5K sounds a bit steep without seeing schedule/quote, for 19 items to be honest.

Thanks dude, very comprehensive