Jump to content

Carpet over UFH. is it special stuff?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, puntloos said:

Secondly, anyone have any experience with converting a carpet into a rug? Are there local tailors or carpet teams that are able to do this? 

Yes mate , it is called whipping and any good carpet shop should be able to sell you a piece of carpet and have it whipped for you , normally pay per Lm + the carpet, nice thing is you can then have exactly the size you want or shape . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...