Show me your Rationel windows

jayc89

Ooh this could be fun. And useful.

My Potential house builder has quoted for Rationel forma plus alu clad. We, me and the boss, get closest to an agreement about colour with RAL 7003 Moss green. I have said i wont commit until i can see a whole window in the flesh so to speak. The thing is Rationel do not appear to have a large showroom with all colours on show.

If they cannot point me at a real example i dont think i can buy them. Cos' once bought they are staying for a long time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Post and beam said:

Ooh this could be fun. And useful.

My Potential house builder has quoted for Rationel forma plus alu clad. We, me and the boss, get closest to an agreement about colour with RAL 7003 Moss green. I have said i wont commit until i can see a whole window in the flesh so to speak. The thing is Rationel do not appear to have a large showroom with all colours on show.

If they cannot point me at a real example i dont think i can buy them. Cos' once bought they are staying for a long time.

Kinda my feelings too. I'm keen to pull the trigger on an older but there are so many variables and a distinct inability to see such a configuration in the flesh anywhere. Coupled with some of the TrustPilot reviews on Rationel, it does make me question whether they're the right ones to go with!