Non-black rubber gym floor mats - any leads

Adam2

So we now have porcelain tiles laid in the gym/study and need some decent floor protection under the equipment. Concern is mainly the weight rack and free weights that could accidentally be dropped. Am thinking 12-18mm dense rubber mats - of which there are many, if you like black or black with a colour speckle! That's not acceptable to the boss lady so looing at something in a colour - maybe blue. Not having much luck with this - came across some foam options but these won't do much I think to help impact resistance.

Something like this could be OK - but would prefer less joins as these are 50cmx50cm

An option I guess could be getting the cheapest dense black rubber matting and covering with a coloured layer and using an edge like this

Any ideas appreciated 🙂

Thanks @SteamyTea - Yes I've done plenty of searches. While you may get a lot of results you don't get many of what I am looking for unfortunately. Lots of black with blue flecks and lots of EVA foam and lots of smaller sizes. BUT tadaaa I did find Cannons seem to have something suitable in light grey which might be OK 🙂  shame the sloped edges & corners are only available in black but this is the closest I can find in 20mm 

16 hours ago, SteamyTea said:

@Adam2

Just a thought, you don't have underfloor heating in the gym do you?

Yes I do which I know is of course far from ideal. The floor area is 40% for my study section and 60% for the gym area so partly uncovered - there are 2 UFH circuits in this room  so maybe will turn off the circuit under the mats. Don't need a lot of heating in that room really.