SEG - safe for now?

2 minutes ago, Radian said:

If only you could have powered the trip with the temperature gradient between the two ends. 🙃

Powered it with caffeine and cheese sandwiches.

And 9 gallons of diesel, which is cheaper in Oxford than down here for a change.

Edited by SteamyTea

57 minutes ago, SteamyTea said:

I moved all my possessions down in two trip in an old Corsa.  That included my very long ladder, which I got rid of the other day.

Im impressed. Ive always thought living "light" was a good idea.

I just cant do it myself. Ive no idea what i would do all day?

5 minutes ago, Kelvin said:

Could easily be coded to automagically change it. 

Not really. The most common mistake is to use kW where kWh is intended, but kW is often used appropriately too. I don't think AI is at the stage where it could handle the distinction perfectly, but even if it were, the forum software isn't capable of doing this.

1 hour ago, jack said:

Not really. The most common mistake is to use kW where kWh is intended, but kW is often used appropriately too. I don't think AI is at the stage where it could handle the distinction perfectly, but even if it were, the forum software isn't capable of doing this.

And kw/h, Kwh, kwH, KWH, KW/h, KW/H.

We should, as a species use the correct units of energy the joule, not Joule (unless referring to the man or at the beginning of a sentence).

MJ is the more appropriate unit, 1 million joules, there are 3.6 MJ in a kWh, or 1 MJ is 0.2778 kWh when rounded to 4 decimal places, but in reality, 2 decimal place would do, so 0.28 kWh to the MJ.

• Like 1