Can you disassemble MVHR unit to transfer through loft hatch

Like the title says - can a unit like Zehnder Q350 be disassembled and re-assembled easily?

I'd like to install it in boarded loft space. Loft hatch is 700x700, unit is 850x720x570, I can't really make loft hatch bigger and I can't make a temporary hole in ceiling elsewhere due to joint spacing. 

My only option is to disassemble it, move it to loft in parts and then reassemble. 

Any ideas?

Edited by I N

2 minutes ago, I N said:

Loft hatch is 700x700, unit is 850x720x570

Is there a stop bead around the hatch (like a door stop?)

You only need an extra 20mm.

Otherwise I would be removing the loft hatch surround and while doing it, probably enlarging the hole and enlarging at least one dimension. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Is there a stop bead around the hatch (like a door stop?)

You only need an extra 20mm.

Otherwise I would be removing the loft hatch surround and while doing it, probably enlarging the hole and enlarging at least one dimension. 

Thanks its a good idea and if it was a just a case enlarging the loft hatch I'd do it tomorrow :-). Trouble is the loft hatch is off centre to roof space and there is a purlin just above it. Even if I can squeeze it through the hatch by width, it needs to be 500mm deep to clear purlin. So I need to somehow get it to 700x500 pieces to get it up there :-).

Its disassemble + reassemble (if thats even possible) or choose something different. 

13 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

My work here is done…. 

:) 

Thank you so much :-). This is perfect. I have actually asked CVC for a quote so I'll direct them to this unit. 

I have been trying to find a unit that fits too - the only unit I could find was Vent Axia but they were really difficult with giving me a quote which made me a bit reluctant to use them.