Metal framing - corner detail

jayc89

I'm framing out our house in prep for internal wall insulation. I'm deciding between timber and meta framing. Timber is looking more expensive, so I'm leaning towards metal framing. 

One unknown I have with metal framing is what the corner detail looks like to accept plaster board on both faces. Is this the correct detail?

3a93abd1-d8f6-46a4-a39e-28df96de425b.jpg

Does the 2nd C-Stud on the rear track need to be wider to accept both the PB and a screw through form the adjoining C-Stud?

Separately, for the stud that runs parallel to the ceiling joists, how should the track be secured? Noggins? 

The detail on the internal corner is wrong 

The board should fly to the end of the stud and the next stud is fastens over it 

We normally leaves the internal studs loose when first siding Then fixed them on second siding When the plumbers and electricians have finished image.png.b4fc1de751bcf95345c2a4b9194351e7.png

1 hour ago, nod said:

The detail on the internal corner is wrong 

The board should fly to the end of the stud and the next stud is fastens over it 

We normally leaves the internal studs loose when first siding Then fixed them on second siding When the plumbers and electricians have finished image.png.b4fc1de751bcf95345c2a4b9194351e7.png

Thanks @nod do you still double stud in the corner, where the board should be pushed up to, so the first stud on the perpendicular wall has enough to grab on to when it's fastened over it?

Yes we do 

But never go metal to metal 

One reason is strength

But the main reason is sound 

Even the ceiling and wall track should be cut short at the corners 20 mil for single board 40 for double 

• Thanks 1