Wholesome Water Calculations

Triassic

In order to issue the Completion Certificate the Building Inspector is asking for a copy of the Wholesome Water Calculations. Has anyone got any example of what is required and in what format, as I'm getting various answers, when searching on-line.

In our case (borehole) I’ve had to provide yield and a water quality analysis as part of the planning process. Both were done as output of the borehole drilling report. 

Edited by Kelvin

https://wrcpartgcalculator.co.uk/Calculator.aspx

I just grab figures from these types of examples. Few ‘inspectors’ ever cross examine or even check tbh. Just a box-ticking exorcise. 
Posts on here show typical l/per person/day. Google will point you to most common information, plus feedback from others here should fill the gaps. 

2 hours ago, Triassic said:

@Nickfromwales Thanks for the link, just what I needed. Hopefully he'll be happy, mind you he's the 7th Inspector on my build and he's finding that the other 6 didn't file anything, so he's having to tick all the boxes himself.!!

@LA3222 I measured my water flow with a jug. It's too cold around here to use my wig !

🤣 random typo there!!

• Haha 1

On 14/10/2022 at 15:45, Triassic said:

In order to issue the Completion Certificate the Building Inspector is asking for a copy of the Wholesome Water Calculations. Has anyone got any example of what is required and in what format, as I'm getting various answers, when searching on-line.

I thought the calculation needed to be

(something something something something something) = 109l pppd.

:🙃

22 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

F*** Me! You're building in Gravenhill then?

No,  it’s privatisation of BC at its best.

One of the six lasted a month before moving on, others a few months. Many were straight out of university and wet behind the ears. The latest guy is from the company that recently acquired the BC company. He’s trying to clean up the books of slow self builders.

• Thanks 1