Cemfloor Vs Gyvlon which is best?

ruggers

I've just been making further enquires on Gyvlon vs Cemfloor prices & to see if one product is better than another at 50mm over UFH & trying to understand the following...

Gyvlon has a thermal conductivity of 2.2W/mk

Cemfloor thermal conductivity is 2.9W/mk

1. Does this mean that the Cemfloor is quicker to heat up & lose the heat & Gyvlon will be slower to heat up but then retain it for longer?

2. Can you tile onto one better than the other? This might be better placed in the tiling section?

Is the laitance grinding something thats done shortly after the screed has set, like a week later, or just something that needs done prior to tiling in the future? I received two gyvlon quotes from the same company and one was called Eco FD (Fast drying) and theres no sanding required to help the drying process.

Not sure if this means that when FD is used, theres no extra tiling prep required.

17 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

At 50mm they will both heat up quick. 

Go cemfloor. 

Any reason why you chose that one?

I'm thinking in some ways, if your well insulated to prevent heat loss and your running it 24/7 with a set back temperature of no more than 2 or 3 degrees, it's all relative especially with weather compensation. I can see a bigger issue with 75-100mm screed and on off timed controls waiting ages for it to heat up from cold and then if it gets too hot you have to live with it for another few hours until the thermal mass is used up.