UFH flow rates

David-1712

Hi, was wondering if anyone can give me a bit of help understanding the flow rates required to run my UFH. 

I have the below info left with by the previous owner of the house ( we moved in a few months ago and just trying to get my head round everything ) detailing the loops and the return valve settings. I thought I was the flow meters that you adjust not the return valves? I tried to set the flow meters to match the table but I cannot get those settings. Not sure if it’s a pump issue or if these settings are way off? 

what should the flow meters be set at? I know that’s a little hard to say as heat output & hear loss calcs would need to be done I presume? 

0770E234-F466-46D4-818E-90F914775199.jpeg

6 minutes ago, JohnMo said:

Do you have a photo of what you were adjusting?

The flow meters at the top - screwing then in or out to get the flow rates. The table has return valve settings on it. Bit confusing when I thought it was just flow settings you can adjust.  

this photo wasnt taken today. I turned on all the loops and tried to adjust them as per the table starting with the furthest away loop. 

64AA78A6-BAB4-49E8-B521-E20AC7230FA9.jpeg

Edited by David-1712

47 minutes ago, jayc89 said:

Where did you get those return valve settings and are they in litres per minute?

They were left in a drawer along with all the other info for everything in the house. We moved into this house a few months ago. What other flow rate would they be in? 

20600E6D-A632-4948-B192-66BC6B6EDE69.jpeg

5BC3DCE6-502F-4DB0-B3DD-49F74912E7F0.jpeg