8 port Manifold

dave1967

here you go, they do 15mm euro cones for your pipes.  I had good service from them.

https://www.outsourcedenergy.co.uk/product-category/manifolds/underfloor-manifolds/

Suspect you will have lots of boiler or heat pump short cycling if the have a thermostat on each loop.  Been there and then removed and simplified, after I saw my first months gas usage.  If I was you I would have a single zone and use the bedroom stats as limit stops (balance flow to get the temperature correct).  Join all other loops to operate off a single thermostat.

You can control each one individually, but your boiler will only have limited turndown, so if the minimum turndown is 4kW and a single circuit or zone calls for heat that can only absorb 1kW, the boiler cannot get the heat away quick enough.  It will trip when the return temperature is too high.  This will lead to a 10min or so outage while the boiler goes through a reset cycle.  This will keep repeating until more circuits come back online.  This is the least efficient way to run your boiler. And will result in much bigger fuel usage.