Door Opening Sizes For New Build

Hi, looking for some advice on my Architects chosen door sizes on my new build. I am comparing some of the sizes from the single doors attached and not really finding an easy match. Just about to have the openings built with blockwork so would appreciate any advice.

Block to block is 910mm and the 810mm one is a smaller toilet door under the stairs.

Heights vary on the images depending on what floor the door is on, 2110mm high to blockwork opening in the basment which will have 2400mm high ceilings. 

Do you think I will find it easy to buy doors without them having to be made bespoke sizing?

Would I purchase a door frame kit for these openings or just have them made up to suit? 

Thanks

image.thumb.jpeg.6b860096a98c2bfc626e512aa7f4b896.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.649105b726fb808a0315c2b770161e18.jpeg

C

Do you know what style doors you want, what finish, and whether they need to be FD rated or not. Figure that out first. Then look at suppliers and see what sizes such doors are commonly supplied in. Then allow for door linings and build your openings to suit. 
i did not do this, and found it very difficult to find the doors I wanted, which were mainly supplied in imperial sizes, to fit the metric sizes my architect had designed to.

• Like 1

110 910 810 

Are standard Structual openings 

2100 and 2050 are standard heights 

I prefer 2100 as it matches window head heights and is easily reduced if need be 

Most places will stock doors and frames for the above sizes 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Adsibob said:

Do you know what style doors you want, what finish, and whether they need to be FD rated or not. Figure that out first. Then look at suppliers and see what sizes such doors are commonly supplied in. Then allow for door linings and build your openings to suit. 
i did not do this, and found it very difficult to find the doors I wanted, which were mainly supplied in imperial sizes, to fit the metric sizes my architect had designed to.

The spec says FD30 on my Architects floor plans, and in terms of style well I want something like https://www.kaybeedoors.co.uk/arnhem-black-internal-door.html

This particular one doesnt appear to be in the size we need, so I agree its right now I need to check what I can buy against what the architect has specified in terms of size