10 hours ago, SteamyTea said:

I think everyone in Maidenhead needs to vote for Lord Buckethead!

I still wonder how much anger there is against Cameron from traditional Tory voters for getting us into the terrible mess.  Will it be enough to seriously damage May and her girlfriend Rudd.  I hope so.

I need to text my Irish mate who lives in Scotland and ask him to vote Tory.  Whoever he votes for fails to get in.

And email my local Green candidate to ask for his solution to air pollution down here (We have one road that has a serious problem).  If he gives the answer I don't want to hear, he does not get my vote.

I am well and truly a disenfranchised voter now.

I have given it serious thought. He has some good policies, return of Ceefax being my favourite..

Seriously tempted by this guy... https://www.buckethead4maidenhead.com/

After reading all the posts, we all want the UK to do well. In my opinion, the Westminster system is broken beyond repair and change needs to happen. The model which has my support is Scotland leaving the Union, federalism would be the optimum solution for everyone. Brexit must work to keep the UK together and I really hope it does work. This could mean Scotland does not become independent but a bad Brexit will make the Greek economy look strong and stable and everyone in the UK suffers. My prediction is the UK will become unstable and divided, I do hope I am totally wrong, the sectarianism entering into mainstream Scotish politics is alarming. I am not saying I am correct, it is how I see it.