need to S-bend a 68mm pipe

next issue I need to sort out is that the drainage outlet from our flat roof needs to bend down to be able to come out below the trim, otherwise I'd need to cut the trim (which I'd rather not do).

IMG_2779.jpeg.3c62e4f4d64151ab8ca83f2fd82a6c50.jpeg

so I need to S-bend it to bring it below the trim so that it can, eventually, come out of the timber cladding and in to a hopper or other drainage solution that is yet to be decided.

IMG_2780.jpeg.f1796a3e537bd0f1bf42b648b69c9495.jpeg

the pipe current sticks out 50mm from the wall and I have 70mm to play with before the trim and it needs to drop 30mm to be able to come out from under the trim.

I've found 68mm 92.5° round offset bends (https://www.screwfix.com/p/floplast-92-5-round-offset-bend-black-68mm/53298). would it work to connect two of those together to get out below the trim? I was hoping for more of a 30° swan neck type of affair but that doesn't seem to exist and I can't find anything with such small angle to fashion my own.

so I'm looking for assistance and potential solutions to this please.

1 hour ago, Temp said:

Worth checking that two of these can be joined together. You might need a short length if pipe between the two?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Thorfun said:

Not sure I believe it's only 75mm long. That's two bends in little more than one diameter? I suppose it might be possible if both ends are male so they are inside the pipe. Will need good sealing.

Edited by Temp

1 hour ago, Temp said:

Not sure I believe it's only 75mm long. That's two bends in little more than one diameter? I suppose it might be possible if both ends are male so they are inside the pipe. Will need good sealing.

they've got one in stock in Brighton. might be worth a trip to see if it'll work. but I'll try my local plumbers merchants first to see if they've got anything suitable.

slight change of plan here. I now would like to widen the gap between my 2 outlets on the roof. so I have bought 4 x 90° offset bends and some 68mm pipe and am planning on doing the following:

image.jpeg.76f94c74414168e877bb7d39c75bed6b.jpeg

so a 90° bend in to the existing pipe then a length of 68mm pipe to the side at a suitable fall and then another 90° bend at the end to bring it out through the cladding.

anyone see any issues with this? will be connecting the offset bends with CT1. I assume a bead of CT1 around the pipe and slide it in? or is there a better way of doing it? Also, what sort of fall should I be looking at?