Scaffold - what's it worth

SuperJohnG

John, have you looked on the Sweeney Kincaid website, there is about 9 scaffold towers for sale by auction in Wishaw.

The ones that have bids on just now also have a Red Cross at them showing that reserve is not met.

Remember if you do decide to bid that you need to factor in an additional payment of roughly 35% to cover VAT and fees, also remember that item are sold as seen, I have bought a few duffers but that’s the risk.

If you have any issues on navigating the site or questions on it give me a shout as I use it quite a lot.

43 minutes ago, SuperJohnG said:

Seen this on ebay....finishes tonight. 

It's 2 hours away...but trying to work out what it's actually worth, any ideas? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boss-Youngman-Aluminium-Scaffold-Tower-8-2-Metre-Height-/125015446431?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Really good tower, it’s clean, not been bashed about and looks complete, got to be worth £1500 easily

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Roys said:

John, have you looked on the Sweeney Kincaid website, there is about 9 scaffold towers for sale by auction in Wishaw.

The ones that have bids on just now also have a Red Cross at them showing that reserve is not met.

Remember if you do decide to bid that you need to factor in an additional payment of roughly 35% to cover VAT and fees, also remember that item are sold as seen, I have bought a few duffers but that’s the risk.

If you have any issues on navigating the site or questions on it give me a shout as I use it quite a lot.

Had a look there thanks. Hadn't thought about looking at auctions. Doesn't seem to be high enough on the ones available unfortunately