Converting a velux integra remote control into a standard looking light switch

Adsibob

I have two Velux integra. They each come  with a remote control. I don’t like the idea of these being remote controlled, because we will lose the remotes. I also don’t want to just stick it on the wall, because the wall space is tight and they will clash with the nice light switch plates we are getting. Is it possible to add a module to my light switch plate, converting, say , a one gang  to a two gang rocker in one case and turning a three gang to a four gang in the other case, and then wire up that module to control the Velux? How would I go about doing this? Is it basic DIY, or do I need an electrician? (My electrics DIY extend to changing a light switch, but not much further beyond that.)

Can you post a picture or link to the existing remote control to get an idea what you are trying to replicate?  Withou knowing or seeing it, I would guess there are two pushbuttones one for open and one for close?

And a link to the type of posh light switches you are going to have?

1 minute ago, ProDave said:

Can you post a picture or link to the existing remote control to get an idea what you are trying to replicate?  Withou knowing or seeing it, I would guess there are two pushbuttones one for open and one for close?

And a link to the type of posh light switches you are going to have?

I believe the integra switch is like this:

https://www.sterlingbuild.co.uk/product/velux-kli-311-wall-switch-for-integra-roof-windows?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-eeMBhCpARIsAAZfxZBCTQcafAHcplN7MKgvfwbKAcx0-wtHnosm0oRqnsh_3HxJzcTs_moaAnpdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

as for the light switches, I wanted to get Corston, but even with my architect’s 20% discount, I don’t think I can afford them, so just something standard witha matt black or metallic finish like this:

https://www.se.com/uk/en/product-range/60837-ultimate/?parent-subcategory-id=5620

No obvious solution.

About all I can suggest if your engineering skills are up to it, is buy the Velux wall switch, and a blank plate of your chosen switch type, drill a large hole to match the round cluster of buttons on the velux switch to make a front cover to match your other switches.  If not engineered well it could just look rubbish.