Macerator solution for sure!

Pocster

The original thread

Just in case anyone can be bothered to read it.

Anyway! I think I have an acceptable solution. Macerating toilet pumps up about 1metre this then runs with a fall for about 14metres until outside into a proper pumping station .

On route sink/washer/dishwasher all feed into it.

As it's a pumping station I'm guessing this solves the issue .

This would work yes???

Edited by pocster

Can you have a mini pump station near the WC and pipe to the drain in 63mm MDPE?  They are almost silent in operation and will probably only operate a couple of times a week.  You would need to form a sump for it but ANYTHING is better than a Saniflo.

3 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

Can you have a mini pump station near the WC and pipe to the drain in 63mm MDPE?  They are almost silent in operation and will probably only operate a couple of times a week.  You would need to form a sump for it but ANYTHING is better than a Saniflo.

Can’t that was the problem. The ceiling height above the wc is lower than the drain . Also mini pump station needs to be in the floor - can’t because of ufh .

Edited by pocster

5 hours ago, pocster said:

this then runs with a fall for about 14metres

You’d be better off running it uphill to the point of termination as otherwise you have to put an air admittance valve on the pumped discharge line to stop siphoning. 

Edited by Nickfromwales
Sorry, long queue at the hotel bar ?

3 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

You’d be better off running it uphill to the point of termination as otherwise you have to put an air admittance valve on the pumped discharge line to stop siphoning. 

Eh ? What ? Eh ? . ?

Edited by pocster
Nickfromwales is a f ing spoil sport

18 minutes ago, pocster said:

Eh ? What ? Eh ? . ?

If, my young crapprentice, you allow a fall on the discharge pipe, and you get it wrong, you’ll set up a perfect siphon tube. That’s where the contents of the pipe then suck the turd-scoffing device empty with loads of gurgling and slurping noises ( think of a fat kid on the dregs of his McDonald’s milkshake and you get the idea )…….

Edited by Nickfromwales

33 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

If, my young crapprentice, you allow a fall on the discharge pipe, and you get it wrong, you’ll set up a perfect siphon tube. That’s where the contents of the pipe then suck the turd-scoffing device empty with loads of gurgling and slurping noises ( think of a fat kid on the dregs of his McDonald’s milkshake and you get the idea )…….

So old master just an AAV at the wc end ?

31 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

Like it says, if you can run a 32 or 40mm pipe from the point of invert it’ll allow a natural air break. How much of a drop from the muncher to the connection to the SVP?

Guessing - 

Muncher high point outlet 1m . Horizontal run length 16m until pump station at input .

3 minutes ago, pocster said:

Guessing - 

Muncher high point outlet 1m . Horizontal run length 16m until pump station at input .

As much use as a waterproof teabag. ?
Give me a measurement from the top of the muncher to the point the discharge pipe opens up at the PStn. 
Run there, gallop back ?

Edited by Nickfromwales

4 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

As much use as a waterproof teabag. ?
Give me a measurement from the top of the muncher to the point the discharge pipe opens up at the PStn. 
Run there, gallop back ?

Too many abbreviations svp , PStn . The muncher doesn’t exist - but the pipe from it must run under a window ( which I know is a tad over 1m from the floor ) . Build length is 14m - so I added an additional 2m to get the pump station near the main drain . It’s all just theory based on theory based on guess work . Very technical.