Cheap Makita drill on Screwfix - two batteries

Conor

I can confirm the batteries are the real deal - after a quick charge I can't notice any performance difference between it and my original 3ah battery in my circular saw.

The drill tho.... not so impressive. guess i'm too used to brushless motors. I't'll be going on ebay soon.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Conor said:

I can confirm the batteries are the real deal - after a quick charge I can't notice any performance difference between it and my original 3ah battery in my circular saw.

The drill tho.... not so impressive. guess i'm too used to brushless motors. I't'll be going on ebay soon.

I've bought 2 sets, maybe I will buy another two.

The cheapest I could find a 4-pack of 5.0's was £260-£270, so for £300 I couldn't say no. I now have 2x drills, 2x chargers, and 2 x cases up for grabs if anyone wants them? I'll put them up on Market Place here over the weekend, or PM me with an offer anybody :) 

I already have the heavy duty brushless drills / impacts, plus an identical brushed drill as a backup, so these are completely superfluous to my requirements and need new homes. The warranty can be claimed by the new owners for 3 years trouble free motoring. I will register the batteries only in my name. 

Edited by Nickfromwales