New build - (hopefully) final plans and elevations

Hi!
We've been going through and amending our plans for a couple of months now (we really struggle to decide!), but have got what I hope are pretty much final plans (just waiting for 3d renders and I think we should then be able to really visualise and push forward).

Any second opinions would be gratefully appreciated! A few thoughts/questions we had:

1. 1st floor plan - we are pretty happy with upstairs but not sure about the airing cupboard location - I really fee like we need an airing cupboard but really like the symmetry of the two bedrooms on the left if we don't have the cupboard there (they are the two kids' rooms). Any thoughts on where the airing cupboard could go? I think the guest bedroom is quite big so could cut a bit of this.

2. Ground floor - again pretty happy with this (after quite a few revisions!) - would you have bifold or sliding doors in the ground floor? A previous iteration had a big wall on the left side and a big expanse of sliding doors, all of which slid into the wall. I really quite liked that but my better half overruled me as she really wanted a view to the garden when sitting in the lounge bit of the open plan (the garden would otherwise have been blocked by the 3 or so metres of wall).

3. Elevations - the elevations have taken quite a bit of work - we originally had a much more contemporary look without the bay window roof and the ground level roof generally - I know this does mean we are mixing a little bit with a more traditional front vs a more contemporary rear with single storey level in white render (a very modern look), but our architect has done bits and pieces to try and marry the two. Do you think this works now

Of course any other major thoughts that jump out at people would be appreciated, but I am hoping that after 3 months we are very nearly getting there (just the whole build to do now - gulp!!)

image.thumb.png.f6cc6e203a36f908b3fc8265768771e6.png

image.thumb.png.6f881fc9f9753cfce3b8e9ea30ce27ac.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just some general points, note I am nowhere near an expert

Garage rear wall seems too thin for proper insulation 
Just in general many walls seem somewhat thin - have you thought about heating/cooling and its implications

Service shafts, your bathrooms are spread on the top floor, and each one probably needs some way to get rid of waste water.

Door to the study more to the side, feels larger when entering
Not sure I'd want dining to impinge on living, it feels somewhat cramped (of course things are relative) can the study be made to fit the dining stuff?
Guest ensuite toilet very close to your bed. Not sure you'd like the noises.
Open to below is somewhat strange feeling, feels forced?
Cloak-wc-shower feels a bit limiting, cloak seems too small to store actual cloaks?