Scottish water new connection

davejura

Hi folks. Just on the Scottish Water Development Services Portal. They are insisting we fill out a new pre development enquiry as our last one has expired. They are asking for a document that shows - "Please provide full workings for the Pre and Post Development average and peak Flow/Demand Rates."   I don't remember having to do anything like this before (it was about 5 years ago) and haven't a clue where to start. Am I missing something from my planning or warrant drawings? 

Also, we are on a sloping site with the house below the road. I have already got a lot of infill in place for the parking without thinking about how to run the water pipe (the sewer is below the house, so no issues there). Would we be able to run it through the infill in some sort of trunking, or are we better running down the boundary below ground level before I fill that area? Thanks!

Hi not sure about flow and pressure as a friend who worked for Scottish water did our application 

if it is made up ground both Scottish water and building control insist on using a barrier pipe 

i tried to post the link but not good on computer but if you google the heading below you will see the pipe 

with a red marker line to identify it.   Adam 

POLYGUARD MDPE BARRIER PIPE

1 hour ago, davejura said:

Hi folks. Just on the Scottish Water Development Services Portal. They are insisting we fill out a new pre development enquiry as our last one has expired. They are asking for a document that shows - "Please provide full workings for the Pre and Post Development average and peak Flow/Demand Rates."   I don't remember having to do anything like this before (it was about 5 years ago) and haven't a clue where to start. Am I missing something from my planning or warrant drawings? 

Also, we are on a sloping site with the house below the road. I have already got a lot of infill in place for the parking without thinking about how to run the water pipe (the sewer is below the house, so no issues there). Would we be able to run it through the infill in some sort of trunking, or are we better running down the boundary below ground level before I fill that area? Thanks!

I’ve just filled one in for NW water 

I couldn’t remember being asked flow rates for our previous build 

So I just put 5 bed property 

Then I received a form asking how many loos sinks taps washers DWs 

On 24/02/2021 at 19:51, nod said:

I’ve just filled one in for NW water 

I couldn’t remember being asked flow rates for our previous build 

So I just put 5 bed property 

Then I received a form asking how many loos sinks taps washers DWs 

On 24/02/2021 at 19:12, Adam E said:

I have tried the same as you, just put 4 bed house with 3 bathrooms. Will see what they come back with!