Graft One2clean System

DocSunil5

Hello,

Good Morning,

I live in London and building a house in Scottish Highland. It has been a real challenge, particularly managing contractors !

The current contractor is suggesting that I use Graft One2clean system instead of Biodisc, which is the suggested system by my architect. My architect doesn’t have any experience with the Graft One2clean system. On reading around Graft One2clean seems to a sensible system. Does anyone has use this in Highland and any challenges in managing post installation.

Regards

sunil 

I don't have one but have seen a couple installed here.

First off, I would not choose the boidisk system.  That has mechanical moving parts down in the smelly stuff.  Trust me, you don't want to be having to repair a mechanical breakdown on that.

The Graff tanks, along with others such as BioPure, Conder and Vortex, all use an air blower to blow bubbles in the effluent to stir it around and treat it.  The only mechanical part is the air blower, in the case of the Graff mounted remote from the tank.

So i would say it is a good choice.

• Like 1

The Biodisc is upsold due to the extra revenue Kinspan/Klargester get from the repair of them - avoid like the plague

*told this by an ex-Klargester rep

• Like 1