Front Door Recommendations

Ralph

We're using Rationel for windows but their front doors are not the best. We are waiting for a quote from RK Doors which I think may be pricey. 

We're looking for something like the attached, anyone got other recommendations?

Thanks

Ralph

door.jpg

23 minutes ago, nod said:

I’ve used solidor 

Front and back Great range 

and the easiest doors I’ve ever fitted 

image.jpg

They looks good. I''ll go and get a quote from them. Any idea of what sort of price range for a 1100 door with 600 side light.

19 hours ago, Ralph said:

We're using Rationel for windows but their front doors are not the best. We are waiting for a quote from RK Doors which I think may be pricey. 

We're looking for something like the attached, anyone got other recommendations?

Thanks

Ralph

door.jpg

Just had an RK door installed. yes - pricey! But sooooo worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

hi ralp

which door did you end up go

On 16/03/2020 at 19:29, Ralph said:

Thanks

Ralph

door.jpg

hi there

which door did you end up going for? we are also looking for one similar to you one but no side window

• 5 weeks later...

thanks for getting back to me. solidor were definitely most cost effective. but not sure about their covering on the door. its sounds very much like PVC.

although I think they are all the same. the other company we looked at were Apeer doors?

I am still waiting to hear back for a quote. but have approached Stevenswood who do a supply only. trouble is finding a decent fitter

12 hours ago, dpmiller said:

Apeer is good, we have one. Plenty of resellers in NI...

thanks very much. how much did you pay for your apeer door? we have been quoted £1300 inc vat fitted.

4 hours ago, pam said:

thanks very much. how much did you pay for your apeer door? we have been quoted £1300 inc vat fitted.

Can't be sure as it was part of our windows contract. But full list in their Doorbuilder (two years ago), including two etched sidelights and a bit of frippery on the glass panel, was £1300 plus vat.