Positive comments for my planning application.

Big Jimbo

Morning Peeps. I did explain previously that i had obtained permission to extend my tiny bungalow into a 3000sq ft  and detatched garage. I went back into planning for 2 new houses instead, as although 2 would prob have less value than 1 large, i felt it was better for future generations etc, and having had to help my 3 daughters onto the property ladder, I wanted to do something better for the future. My application was refused for over developement..... I have now gone back in with a new scheme, and demonstrated that it is better / less harmful than my single large house... If anybody wants to take a look, and even better, give me a comment of support on the councils web site, that would be great. My planning officer is a bit of a wet, and is defo swayed by the amount of support something gets... Dacorum Council. Ref.4/00926/19/FUL. Not a bribe, but as a small thanks, any positive comments recieved will each get a £10 donation to the Dogs Trust.  Ta much. Regards Jim

I found it, but you have to just use the 00926 number on the council website to find it.  I agree that positive comments from hundreds of miles away are likely to have little impact.  Even so, I had a quick look and it seems the planners have taken against your plans as they think you are trying to game the system.  You have clearly put a lot of work in to the design and access statement and it looks very comprehensive, but I am not sure calling the planner unprofessional for making the point about gaming the system is going to help. Nonetheless I wish you luck and hope you will keep us updated on progress.

Randomiser.

Edited by Randomiser