Slipper baths...

Has anyone any experience of these? They look pretty comfy and I want to fit something a bit special in our bathroom.

I'm on a budget and I have found this online - http://bathsupermarket.com/bow-freestanding-bath-including-feet does it sound too cheap?

I know I need to get the taps and waste separately but it looks a good deal.

This is the plan for the bathroom:

bathroom.png

The door is to the right of the toilet. This is how the bathroom is currently laid out, there was a big cupboard where I have shown the shower but I ripped that out today ^_^

Annoyingly the toilet waste goes out through the corner of the rear bedroom - I'm going to try and sort that out!

Edited by iSelfBuild

25 minutes ago, Tennentslager said:

My local budget bathroom place has an identical bath for 500 squids...but says it's 5mm thick instead of the 12mm from your guys.

http://www.wholesaledomestic.com/sandringham-1750-double-ended-slipper-bath#.V0IMmOBwZiI

I think I'll jump on the deal - just applied for the trade account. Apparently you get 10% discount but I'm more interested in the Saturday delivery option. 

43 minutes ago, iSelfBuild said:

The door is to the right of the toilet. This is how the bathroom is currently laid out, there was a big cupboard where I have shown the shower but I ripped that out today ^_^

Annoyingly the toilet waste goes out through the corner of the rear bedroom - I'm going to try and sort that out!

No chance of putting the loo in the top left corner and the sink behind the door and boxing in..?

On 22/05/2016 at 21:56, PeterW said:

No chance of putting the loo in the top left corner and the sink behind the door and boxing in..?

I actually quite like the layout as is. I have just ordered from http://bathsupermarket.com/ 

They gave me 10% trade discount and free Saturday delivery, apparently the delivery drivers will deliver it into a room of your choice. It is almost too good to be true!

Double slipper bath, waste, shower bath mixer, quadrant shower, toilet, sink and taps and a towel rails for £567.90 delivered :D

Edited by iSelfBuild
  • Like 1

On 24/05/2016 at 22:30, PeterW said:

That's a good price !

Then they go and spoil it all and offer 20% off over the bank holiday. I have gone from feeling delighted with the price to slightly peed off with my timing. That's another £60 quid I could have saved!

It's being delivered today between 10:30 and 2:30 - I even get a tracking link showing live progress. I'll report back later after I check out the items.

Well the couriers phoned me 30 mins before arriving and carried everything in for me, they even suggested I unpack and check everything and were happy to hang around.

Everything looks pretty good, the bath looks very sturdy and the taps impressed the misses. I'll report back when I have fitted it all, probably a month - v slow progress :(