MVHR layout queries

The following shows part of my MVHR layout.  

MVHR layout.pdf

The en-suite extract has been positioned over the bath, as this is the point furthest from the door.  So far so good.  However, I would prefer to position the extract over the shower, as this will have the greatest use, and ensure a quicker auto boost via the MVHR inbuilt humidity sensor.  The downside with relocating the extract is that there would be a 'dead area' in terms of ventilation draw through.  One option is to run one of the twin extract ducts to a plenum over the shower, and another to the position over the bath as marked.  Does anyone see any issues doing this?

Next question relates to the kitchen extract - is there a minimum distance in terms of extract position relative to the hob and hob extractor.  My plan currently shows the extract point 1m away from the hob extractor.  The hob extractor will be set to recirculation via charcoal filter.

I can't see a problem with your diagram. The shower room is small and I'm not sure there would be a dead area. I have the same set up in my kitchen with the extract point about 1.5m away from the hob hood.

Bathroom - I agree with Peter, also the bathroom dead area will be ventilated because of the convection currents created by the hot water from the bath/shower.

Kitchen - this is an extract from Jeremy -  "I added a low volume fresh air feed vent above the door to the kitchen, to help ensure fresh air always flowed into the kitchen and act as a sort of "air curtain) to prevent cooking smells from escaping." - link is http://www.ebuild.co.uk/topic/15371-where-to-locate-vents/page__pid__111277#entry111277

The thread  is called "Where to locate vents".

I remember someone else said a minimum of one metre.

This a quote from TEMP in the other place "CWatters Apr 4th 2016 - We have a separate extractor fan for the kitchen hood. I figure it's not used for a high percentage of the time so who cares if the MVHR is temporarily unbalanced. "

I would contact your manufacturer regarding the minimum distance they recommend.

I am sorry others, more knowledgeable than me, have neglected your request particularly when you have helped some many in the past, but everyone is a volunteer. Perhaps the new board will look to monitor threads with no or poor responses!!!!