Fiddly cold bridge detail with structural issues

MikeSharp01

Been working hard on the plans now we have had the all clear from BC, managed to get the stair design put back otherwise we are good to go. In drawing things up I came across the build up below from the architect. Its only on a portion of the front and rear walls (the others  are 300mm I joist and 40mm PUR) but I am worried about several things and though I might seek thoughts from THE forum.

My concerns are:

1. How to seal the bottom of the PUR to the top of the EPS to ensure no cold bridging?

2. What methods are there, other than long nails, to fix the Vertical battens through the PUR to the I joists (which only have 36mm thick flanges) and will these support the weight of tiles, horizontal battens and fixings. (I had thought of M12 studs fixed to the flanges -bolted both sides, and then fed through the PUR at intervals but it feels like a phaff although it won't be much of a cold bridge overall it feels like a great dew point opportunity.

3. What sort of thing (detail) can I do along the bottom of the overhang to make it look good, seal the bottom from insects but allow air flow up behind the tiles?

Front wall with large overhang.png

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Edited by MikeSharp01
Typo