Removal of existing external wall - Help please

Jude3003

Hello,

We are currently undergoing a 2 storey house extension, its completely built and we are at first fix stage for gas and electric. 

When having our steels erected we asked the builder about removing the existing external skim of brickwork from the first floor only to make the rooms bigger - in which his reply was - "its not weight bearing so would be fine". So we have done this with no problems as the joists were all sitting on the internal skim of wall which is still standing. We never thought to contact the building inspector about this (in hindsight we should have first) now our plasterer has been out to quote today and basically said that it should have really gone through the building inspector and he could make us re build it.

In short my question is - has anyone done this? What was the outcome? Are there any inspectors viewing this that could pass any advice ASAP? The earliest our inspector can come is Monday and I'm having a panic thinking that its going to need rebuilding and stud walls and doorways will all need moving.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

house 1 shows the internal wall from the internal side of the existing house (up the stairs)

house 2 shows the wall knocked down in the extension bedroom 1

house 3 shows the wall knocked down in the extension bedroom 2 

I'm unsure if you can see from the photos but the skim that has been knocked out is being left erected in the corners for support of the new external walls so the corners of the room will be built out rather than in. Does that make sense? 

house 1.jpg

house 2 .jpg

house 3.jpg