Interpreting bedroom ceiling height from an outline plan.

My plot has detailed planning permission but the architect's elevation diagram filed online with the local authority does not provide enough detail for me to interpret ceiling height.

There are 3 heights noted on the elevation namely 2400 from dpc to joists, 250 for joist height and 2050 up to gutter height. I hope that upper story 2050 does not equate to bedroom ceiling height, what could I expect?

22mm will be lost due to floor boards on top of joists and more for ceiling plasterboard. On the positive side there might be 50mm of timber rail sitting on top of the upper block course. I also get the impression that trusses sit on the inner block skin with the top of the outer brick skin being lower to compensate of the rafter angle. There are a few variables here but at the end of the day I would not feel comfortable with upper floor ceiling height less than 2250.

Before I start budgeting for custom roof trusses with a raised joist can anyone guess what the default ceiling height would be?

1 hour ago, epsilonGreedy said:

My plot has detailed planning permission but the architect's elevation diagram filed online with the local authority does not provide enough detail for me to interpret ceiling height.

There are 3 heights noted on the elevation namely 2400 from dpc to joists, 250 for joist height and 2050 up to gutter height. I hope that upper story 2050 does not equate to bedroom ceiling height, what could I expect?

22mm will be lost due to floor boards on top of joists and more for ceiling plasterboard. On the positive side there might be 50mm of timber rail sitting on top of the upper block course. I also get the impression that trusses sit on the inner block skin with the top of the outer brick skin being lower to compensate of the rafter angle. There are a few variables here but at the end of the day I would not feel comfortable with upper floor ceiling height less than 2250.

Before I start budgeting for custom roof trusses with a raised joist can anyone guess what the default ceiling height would be?

As Peter has already stated

It very difficult to give an opinion without seeing a drawing

Perhaps the outer edges of the ceilings slope down to 2100