Shower Pump recommendations?

MAB

I shall soon be needing to source a suitable shower pump for my new Ensuite walk-in shower. Our current main bathroom shower is supplied by a 1.5 bar Watermill pump, see link:-

https://www.toolstation.com/shop/p18289?r=googleshopping&rr=marin&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googleshoppingfeed&mkwid=snSKT7PIU_dc&pcrid=142504633356&pkw=&pmt=&product=18289&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_dnWy_GP2QIV77ftCh1ILwZ8EAQYASABEgJW8_D_BwE

This is fitted in the ideal place near the base of the hot water cylinder but is nearing the end of its life, it replaced a smaller pump a few years ago and no longer really fits in the small space available......eg. airing cupboard door won't shut properly!

When the new shower is complete I propose to fit a better quality more powerful pump in the loft above to supply both showers. The cold water tank is already raised up to a suitable height so meets requirements for most pump manufacturers, all pipework is 22mm and the dedicated supply from hot water cylinder will include an anti-gravity loop.

Any suggestions/recommendations welcome of what make of pump to go for? Also 2 or 3 Bar pump for use with 2 showers?

Stuart Turner seems favourite? 

Salamander? but some poor feedback from Screwfix customers? 

My local plumbing shop recommend Supergen pumps below as having the best customer service and backup but I had never heard of them before?

https://supergenselector.co.uk/

Edited by MAB

Apologies, as im only seeing this now....this place is moving in the fast lane at the moment :o

The pump looks fine, brass body / brass impellers, ticks all the boxes afaic. 

Have you considered a slimline UVC? No need for pumps then maybe, and you can do away with the huge CWS you'll need if going to a 2 or 3 bar twin pump. 50 gallon minimum for that. 

Question for 2 or 3 bar is dependant on whether you want to run two showers simultaneously. Then you need to look how much hot water that will use as two showers will suck a regular hot tank dry in no time at all. Last one I did all pumped was a nightmare, and we ended up fitting a much bigger hot cylinder and adding a 50 gal CWS tank to the existing 25 gal tank so they could fill their large bath without a drought.  

• Thanks 1