Please analyse this quote i've had for a garage conversion + porch

Hi all, 

Context is we are having our garage converted to 2 small office rooms and a porch built on the front. Here is the floor plan:

image.png.5266cade4d3df922f88240c406232e4d.png

Here are the full building reg drawings: 

BR drawings.pdf

The garage is in a good condition, structurally completely fine with power and a fuse box capable of handling the extra load. 

My question is, what do you guys think of this quote? Does it seem reasonable to you? Do any bits seem particularly cheap or expensive? Would love to hear some opinions.

Quote: 

Thanks,

Ryan

quote pdf 2.pdf

No time to look at the whole thing now but wall insulation is 60 PIR/12.5 pl'bd 'on dot and dab'. Now there may be no scope whatsoever for cold air ingress, or there may... 'Pure' dot 'n' dab (as opposed to full perimeter beads, cross-hatching and the odd dab) can, in the wrong circs, allow cold air to circulate between the insulation and the wall. Now the ins value of the wall won't be great, but if it is 'isolated' by cold air, it's none at all, in effect. I would go for full adhesive coverage.

Best idea is to get a couple more quotes.

On the positive side, it's broken down clearly, but looks on the high side to me. Couple of examples - when we had electrics done recently, our electrician would've got that done in a day (two max). Boarding and plastering say 3 - 5 days. Not huge material costs to those either.