Heating hot water solution for garden building/cabin

Hello

First post in here so thanks in advance for any help and apologies for my lack of technical knowledge!

Ive recently completed a a small (3m x5m) Garden Studio/cabin in West Wales. And am looking for advice on the best way to heat water for an outdoor shower and a kitchenette sink.  I've connected to my house electricity supply with a 10mm 2 core Armoured cable alongside a pipe bring mains water. Its about 40 mars from the house. I've been told the cable should be good for about 10kw total power. I initially thought I would use an camping style instant hot water heater from a propane bottle that could also feed a small gas hob but as I'm connected to the mains. Id like to explore electric options. Im thinking too of installing a small (3/4 panels) solar PV system on the roof(east facing) at some point too. 

Ive looked at under 10kw instantaneous electric water heaters but am worried about water flow as id like a good shower flow. Ive also looked at electric storage heaters but space is at premium so ideally id have something that would fit under a kitchenette unit. Lots of consideration and pros and cons but would love to here people thoughts on what would be the best solution both economically and in terms of a decent, reliable hot water supply for both the shower and sink. 

1) would multipoint  instantaneous work or the capacity for a shower not that great?

2) would storage heater be a better options and if so 50ltr enough? 

3) Am I better to go propane camping style instantaneous heater and save my electric capacity for other things like, lighting, kettle small fridge etc. 

4) Any thoughts on decent brands/modals for any of the above? 

Thanks so much in dance for any thoughts. 

When my gas water heater packed up in my on site caravan during the build I replaced it with an in line elecric water heater and it worked fine for a  Shower and kitchen, can’t remember the make or output but there out there in tinternet land.

12 hours ago, joe90 said:

When my gas water heater packed up in my on site caravan during the build I replaced it with an in line elecric water heater and it worked fine for a  Shower and kitchen, can’t remember the make or output but there out there in tinternet land.

Thanks Joe90, can you remember what kw it was? 

It was one of these, a cheapy but for me it did the job, I am sure better quality ones are available. I think I had the 3.7kw one but was suprised how good the caravan shower was but then again caravan showers are a bit piddly 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163949862437?_skw=electric+inline+water+heater&itmmeta=

Edited by joe90

I played around with lots of ideas. I opted for gas caravan style heaters..you can get two type, open flue and room sealed. Both will work the room sealed version made by  Ariston, allows for a no draft solution ..they have been excellent. These are LPG fuel.

Next Evo

If the roof is sloping towards the south, have you considered solar, either PV, ST or both?

PV is the easy and cheap one and could part charge, and sometimes fully charge a 100 lt DHW cylinder.

But as you already have a 10mm cable, you can run a 45A load with very little losses ~1V.

My DHW is a simple gravity fed, 210 lt, Economy 7 cylinder with a 3 kW heater in it.  I pump both the cold and hot and have a good shower.