Unstable Floor. Need suggestions with details for doing a good strong floor

The Floor in the shed was not upto standards and it appears loose, I mean it appears loose materials keep coming out as we walk along.

For example, if we have to use the floor walking up and down 100 times at the same place, it is very likely to become loose.  Have attached some images. I would like to make this floor stable and strong as iam going to use the shed heavily for storage.

What is the best way to go about ? Screeding or Self levelling compound ??  I may just have less than an inch worth of depth left ?

Need a strong and a stable floor.  I am likely to go with engineered wooden planks or Vinyl sheets for flooring later. Please advise.

image.thumb.png.cebb547786b48b5d66be0fb0aa4a32b4.png

image.thumb.png.6b48f055ba81891c4cdee5dfb9369226.png

image.thumb.png.643aae715d467ee0f2b08f3d79a33952.png

image.png

4 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

18mm OSB or chipboard t & g, edges glued together.  Leave a gap of 10mm around the edges for expansion.

Makes sense. Definitely an option.

I had someone earlier who told me that in this case, the best option will be to use the self levelling compound. I asked what depth it will add to the exisitng one. He said, after cleaning the floor, it should add roughly 5-7 mm.  Please let me know your thoughts.

6 minutes ago, Russell griffiths said:

You can get a leveling compound that is designed as the finished floor, you want this, not all self levelling  compounds are designed to be walked on for a prolonged time. 

Can you please advise any levelling compound which are fit for this purpose ?