4*4 meter rear extension at rear of my house in York. Planning permission done&Building Control ready

Hi Guys, 

I am planning to do  4*4 rear extension with ensuite done at rear of my house in York. Planning permission done and Building control is also approved. Can you refer any good builder or experience person with relevant qualifications to pick up on this project. 

We can plan the project and go for agreement before the project commencment. Attached is the rough drawing. Note the walls measurment have to corrected to 325. 

ARZ-BH-001.pdf

Edited by Mubbashshir

• 4 weeks later...

Missing some details 

Floor insulation - seems to be zero

Wall build up details missing

Ventilation missing

You seem to have a shower with zero space to stand to use it. Why? Even if you did it would soak the toilet etc. if you are doing a wet room where is the details of how you propose to keep the water out out of the structure?

Apologies, on Build Hub (BH) we usually critique plans for each other,  and give you some ideas to improve the layout or help you save money before you get too far along.

On BH  we don't get involved in recommending builders etc. It's very difficult. The usual advice is to get personal recommendations and also get 3 quotes and speak to the builder, there can be a big variation. Get a feel for if they understand your requirements and seem honest. They might give good advice.

If I'm reading it correctly, why not remove the wall between the proposed room and the study? It would make a nicer room with a window.

Do you mean ensuite? That usually means a shower/toilet leading off a bedroom. It looks to have been drawn like a downstairs loo with no shower as noted by @JohnMo.

Do you really need the door next to the loo? If you use the French doors to go in and out, and got rid of the door, you would have room for a shower.

Will it be used as an annexe?