Help finding 150mm Cavity Trays

Hi all

I am looking to find some 150mm Cavity Trays to buy I have searched google and most of them go up to 100mm cavities and come in around the £6 mark I have

found 1 supplier that does 150mm trays and they are £12 each even in bulk

Just to clarify I live in a radon area so need cavity trays all round the DPC level so I'm going to use a lot of them also they now want 100mm insulation in a 150mm cavity

Understandable as it gets very wet cold and windy in pembrokeshire

If that is the going price for another 50mm of plastic I will pay it but just thought someone might know of another company that supplies them

Thanks for any help

Jason

9 hours ago, Canski said:

can you not use 600 mm DPC ?

Plus 1 

Putting a solid tray in would be unusual and not as effective as a 600 high load dpc 

3 good suggestions thanks guys

I am my own brickie actually it is me alone doing all the work (and the wife) so I will run this past the building control guy

when he is next needed

I did see a vid on youtube doing exactly this but the plans specify cavity trays if a radon barrier is used but the building control guy

here is very good and goes for practical if he says can so I will probably do it with DPC

Again Thanks

Roll of 600 mm hyload and some tape for the corners. He will be happy with that. I can’t think of another way to do it to be honest. Pre formed cavity trays are for stepped flashings.