Curtain poles in a near passive house

So I am paranoid about holes in the external walls,especially now the cavity has been pumped. 

So am I allowed to hang pictures onto the skimmed block? What about curtain poles? I guess that 3m tape might work for a canvas...

There are "no nails" picture hanging thingies if you want to go there - search for "no nails picture hanging" on Google or Amazon; there are plenty - 3M do their Command stuff, Velcro have versions etc.

As @Iceverge mentions, there should really be no issues with the curtain pole. The first rule of thumb with Passivhaus and airtightness is not to penetrate the airtightness layer. The second rule is if you do, don't remove whatever caused the penetration. So if you put a nail or screw through your airtightness layer, it's taking it out that causes the problems. With the curtain pole, you're not going to be taking the fixing out so you should be fine.

Think about those service cavities in timber frame builds - the battens are nailed into the studs so those nails have penetrated the airtightness layer... 

We have to live in these homes we create and sometimes we get just a little *too* paranoid. 😉