Finish on Upvc window frames deteriorated

Hi. We completed a self build house two years ago. We used our builders recommendation for a local upvc windows supplier , which have had quite a few problems regarding draughts, locking mechanisms, etc (which the firm have addressed). The external finish on numerous windows have now begun to deteriorate around the joint areas, which is something I’ve never seen before . Before I contact the installer, has anyone ever encountered this issue at all? Any advice would be appreciated. 

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

Parents just did this on their front door and side windows. Looks great and will last a good few years. We also did it on our last house.

Thanks guys. Having gone around the house, it seems to be an issue on multiple joints on 11 out of the 16 windows fitted. I don’t think I should be having to touch in that many joints on windows that are less than 2 years old? 

IMHO, they're not of 'satisfactory quality' under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, so technically you could demand that they be replaced, although that's not great for the environment. I'd get a letter off to them. Also check out if they're a member of any trade association that may be able to help, such as the Glass & Glazing Federation's complaints scheme.