110mm Soil Pipe: how close to an internal corner

Below is a rough diagram of our main bathroom. The shower, toilet, bath and basin will all converge and exit through the wall to a soil pipe on the outside. Viewed from the front of the house, it is hidden by the chimney. I am wondering how close to the chimney to have the pipe. Is there any conventional wisdom on what's going to look right? It will exit the wall into an elbow and then go vertically down (no pipe above wall entry point).

I'm also conscious that there are extra wall ties at the corner, so there is a reasonable chance I'll be hitting one of those. I had hoped to pilot drill (10mm) from the inside and then core drill (117mm) from the outside. I wanted to do it it that order so I get the height correct relative to the floor, but I may not be able to get the drill in to do that since it is below screed level. It may just work since the screed is around 50mm thick.

I plan to tidy up on the outside with a pipe snug.

image.png.82693aec19498672cd847210eade2cd5.png

image.png.cec63b62942b494cb5011dc61423013e.png

image.png.9f0fba4e5586fb59cadb935ceed7e8da.png

Core drilling from the outside to keep your bricks neat is the best way and using a pilot drill from inside fir the location should work, however hacking the inside can be tidied up with plaster.

• Like 1