MF Ceiling for large'ish area

Just need pointing in the right direction really as I'm pondering over the best approach. MF ceiling for my open kitchen/diner  Dimensions if split down are approx 4500*3800 and 3900*3600.

This is borne out of now really knowing how many joins and connections an MF ceiling can really handle

Is it feasible to treat this as one big area and install the MF with lots of joins in the MF7 and MF5?

Or split it down into 2 rectangles by installing a couple of lengths of MF6 edge support across the middle, to try and reduce the amount of jointed Mf7 support and mf5 top hat.

image.png.775cdf24f7e750d03855d910870c0657.png

You can put as many joins as you like 

I often do single ceilings in excess of 200m2

Make sure you have hangers and supporting bar  300 mill from where your top hat ends Then lap the next top hat by 600 Effectively Fixing through both into the supporting bar 

• Thanks 1

I'm now looking ahead to framing the ceiling in my entrance hall, I've got 3 fixed walls to attach the perimeter channel, the 4th will be hanging from a 3 ply attic truss that runs along the inner edge of the stairs.  Is there a go to way to deal with this.  I'm thinking I could attach 3*2 to the inner edge of the attic trusses at 600mm's and fix the channel, but that leaves me with about a 140/150mm section with no support for when I plasterboard.  My google searching is not helping me much, but I guess this situation is not too unique.  What's the best way to deal with this?

image.png.69d661dbe4b0a22ea5e14d62f919b4d6.png

image.png.f560d97368546a66d231e9a67b5e956a.png

I can’t see any problem with the small overhang in a place that won’t get knocked. Or you could use angle brackets on underside of the truss but seems a lot of faff for little gain

My first effort at the mecanno ceiling, made a few booboo’s along the way and it took me longer than anticipated but I got there.  Haven’t fixed the mf5 into place yet, that can wait till I board it.

IMG_3588.jpeg

IMG_3589.jpeg